profile friends archive tagboard main?
click it baby!
Matters of the heart

It happened so unexpectedly and without any warning.
How can someone whom I trust and admire cause me so much hurt?
I considered him a really close friend, a confidant, and a counselor
,and that must have been why it hurt so much. I have yet to forgive
him for what he did.
Sometimes, though ,when I think about it,I tell myself that I should
talk to him and allow him to explain. Maybe I was mistaken into thinking
that he would deliberately do something to hurt me . Maybe I jumped into the
wrong conclusions. I guess I should go talk to him clarifying things. Only
then will I heal, and only then will our friendship be saved.


I was the one who recite this Narrative essay, which is the Matters of the heart
this day is so great ! We had been writing an essay about The Last time I cried...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:57 AM back to top?